Today we have a special blog post on our newly discovered destination wedding photographer, Erica Camille,Thailand LGBT photographer! We have featured some of her beautiful photography around Thailand and we have some of our favourites below.
Furthermore, we will give you some more information about her, some of her experiences, and why she loves shooting weddings. We will also provide all of her contact information. If you have any further questions about the lovely Erica Camille, send us an email.
1. Koh Phi PhiShe has shot over 100 weddings and has her very own approach to her work. “My wedding work focuses on the interactions, quirks, and moments of sharing between people that exemplify the feeling of being alive.” Being a Thailand LGBT Photographer, she can capture so many moments between anyone in love.
2. Koh SamuiNot only does she travel around the world, she really emphasizes on capturing the culture that surrounds you. That’s why we love her for destination weddings! If you are going somewhere exotic, such as Thailand, you really want your photos to show off the landscape and the surroundings.
3. PhuketAnother thing that we love about Erica she really does want her photos to look and feel like painting. When you look back at your photos, you want to feel like you are standing right back there on one of the best days of your life. Erica does this by going through each photo individually and hand editing it for you.
4. Railay BeachHer art has been featured in an abundance of publications such as, The New York Daily News, Huffington Post, Refinery 29, Buzzfeed, NY Wedding Pride Guide, the cover of GO Magazine’s 100 Women We Love issue.
5. Phulay BayShe discusses that one of her favourite aspects of capturing a destination wedding is that these groups of people, friends and family, will most likely never be all together again. It is really one of those specials times when people can come together and celebrate the love of people that they love.
6. W Retreat – Koh SamuiThe beautiful thing about wedding photography is getting to capture the moments of pure happiness between two people. Erica does an amazing job. As an Thailand LGBT photographer, she sees the cultural fluidity of having a destination wedding. Having said that she also wants to make them feel like works of art.
In conclusion, if you would like to contact Erica or have any questions for us, give us an email and make sure you check our her website!
Paige MooreDirector of Communications for Liz Moore Destination Weddings. She enjoys writing about all things wedding, travel, and fashion. Notably, she has a BA in Communications and currently located in Sydney, Australia.