Melia Las Dunas Summary
Ideal for: Couples looking for a resort that has a mix of adults only and family facilities with a beautiful beach.
The Meliá las Dunas is one of the best resorts in Cayo Santa Maria because it can accommodate every single person on your guest list with style, beauty and ocean views. Not only are the staff there to make your stay enjoyable, they are quick to assist you with whatever you need.
Because this is a large resort, you will have an abundant amount of options when it comes to their facilities. So, whether it’s dining at international a la carte restaurants, enjoying bars all around the property, live music, or even karaoke disco, your guests are going to love it. Also, I think the grounds are amazing. You and your guests will enjoy the beautiful water fountains, small islets, and is well-maintained, perfect for your wedding pictures.
When it comes to your destination wedding, the staff are professional and are there to make your wedding day stress free. We can’t wait to go over some of the fantastic venues for your reception and ceremony this resort has to offer.
Once you make the 90-minute drive from the international airport, you will be in the beautiful area of Cayo Santa Maria. The islands in this area feel secluded and are surrounded by beautiful water. You will have plenty of options when it comes to activities such as snorkelling, a marina, and excursions that will add that extra adventure to your destination wedding.
- Wedding coordinator to provide personalized assistance
- Notary service for the wedding
- Marriage certificate
- Private check-in with a welcome cocktail for the bride and groom and guests (depending on the time of arrival)
- Special room for the bride and groom (location, king-size bed, VIP decoration and amenities)
- Gazebo or alternative settings for the wedding ceremony
- Decoration of the wedding area for the ceremony
- Wedding cake
- Bottle of cava for the toast (1 bottle)
- Recorded music for the ceremony
- “Just Married” pullover
- Romantic turndown service on the wedding night
- Wedding breakfast in the room ¨Daybreak with you¨
- Group wedding dinner for the evening of the wedding
- Romantic dinner ¨Symphony of flavours¨ for the bride and groom (One dinner during the stay)
- One hour of Internet use per day of the stay for the bride and groom (1 hour in the entire stay)
- Guaranteed late check-out for the bride and groom until 3 pm
- Free Romantic Getaway Program on the couple’s first anniversary
- Extra features for honeymooners and newlyweds
Destination Wedding Expert
Interested in seeing some more resorts in this area? Check them out here.
For more information, call Liz at +1-778-578-7555