Primarily, we have another edition of Meet the Team! This week we have our Destination Wedding & Operations Director, Steve Moore. If you are wondering if there is any relation to Liz Moore, you would be correct! They are actually husband and wife, happily married for 10 years in November 2016! So when these two say they know weddings, they definitely do! Steve answered our questionnaire below, it’s short and sweet! Furthermore, if you have any comments for Steve, makes sure you write them on one of our social media pages. Now let’s get to know Steve a little better.
- Firstly, where are you currently located?
Kelowna, BC, Canada
- Did you always have a passion for weddings or planning them?
Not at first, but I love travel and I really enjoy giving people firsthand advice.
- If you were going to have a Destination Wedding (or have already had one) where would it be? I had my Destination Wedding with Liz at the Grand Canyon, which was spectacular! However, knowing what I know now, after 10 years, I would do it at Secrets Huatulco! Its my personal favorite property for weddings!
- What advice would you give to future brides?
You should plan it as far in advance as you possibly can! Let all your friends & family know in advance to give them a chance to plan. It makes for a very easy travel set up for couples and their guests.
- Finally, is there anything to avoid when booking a Destination Wedding?
Yes, paying other companies to do it for you! All our services are complimentary!
So there you have it, our Destination Wedding & Operations Director, Steve Moore! Additionally, remember to leave a comment for Steve, let us know what you think of our service. Tune in next week for another edition of Meet the Team!
Director of Communications for Liz Moore Destination Weddings. She enjoys writing about all things wedding, travel, and fashion. She has a BA in Communications and is currently located in Auckland, New Zealand.