Liz Moore Planning a Destination Wedding, the Do’s and Don’ts
So, when it comes to your destination wedding, you want it to be perfect. There are things you can do and remember when it comes to making sure your wedding runs smoothly. The last thing you want is to have a stressful time during on of the most special days of your life. I interviewed Liz Moore herself to find out the inside tips she has for future destination wedding brides. Let’s take a look at Liz Moore Planning a destination wedding. Hopefully, these will help you!
- So, you might want to consider vacations that you’ve done in the past that you’ve enjoyed in regards to possible resorts and destinations. Sometimes a resort you loved for a holiday may be perfect for a destination wedding as well.
- Moreover, consider general flight times for the destination you are wanting. What may have been workable for you when it comes to long trips, overnight stays, etc. This trip may not be as viable for families with children or elderly guests who may want to attend your destination wedding.
- Importantly, consider the possible size of your group in regards to those you invite. Contrary to popular believe the larger the group may increase the price of the overall trip per guest with some suppliers and resorts. This cost is due to special early booking bonus pricing only offered to a limited number of rooms.
- Ultimately, consider a destination that may offer a group activity that you are interested in having. These events can create a unique and memorable group vacation/wedding experience.
- First, don’t be afraid to explore multiple destinations with your travel agent, you may find a destination that is perfect for your budget that you never thought of for your wedding.
- Also, don’t worry about how many guests end up going to your wedding, the guests you want the most will be there!
- Finally, don’t overwhelm yourself with too many resorts choices, a good travel agent can see your vision and help you narrow your choices to suit your budget and needs.
Director of Communications for Liz Moore Destination Weddings. She enjoys writing about all things wedding, travel, and fashion. Notably, she has a BA in Communications and currently located in Sydney, Australia.