Welcome to the ultimate Dreams La Romana and Liz Moore Wedding Review. One of our beautiful brides, Kateryna, sent us all of this great information about her wedding at Dreams La Romana. She has advice, knowledge, and of course, some of her lovely wedding pictures to share with us today. We hope that this can help future destination wedding brides when it comes to picking a resort and having a stress-free wedding.
What is the name of the resort you picked for your destination wedding and what stood out?
Dreams La Romana. Why we picked this property is because of the excellent selection of the locations for ceremony and reception in the wedding package, beautiful spot.
Where was the location of your ceremony and reception at the resort?
Ceremony: Garden Gazebo with Ocean View
Reception: Seaside Grill Deck
Both the ceremony and reception had beautiful views, a private location and were conveniently located to close each other.
What romantic features did this resort offer you for your destination wedding?
- We got a complimentary upgraded to the Preferred Club (more private)
- Couple Massage
- Complimentary Champaign
- Beautiful decoration in the room after the wedding
What tips would you offer a future bride having a destination wedding?
- Keep calm when you don’t get responses from coordinator at the resort right away
- Discuss with the resort upfront in which currency you will pay in
- Don’t forget to use all additional services that are included with the package
What was your overall experience with Liz Moore Weddings & Your Agent?
We found them to be responsible, efficient, friendly, welcoming, and caring. When it came to our wedding planning from day one, they were quick with responses, understanding, and always stayed in touch. Also, we loved the service and have already suggested it to some of our friends.
What do you think your guests enjoyed the most about your destination wedding?
- The wedding
- We love the beach when it was open, it was clear with no seaweed!
- Beautiful resort, not too big, so it was easy to connect with family and friends
Did you like Dreams La Romana and Liz Moore Wedding Review? Check out other reviews here.
Director of Communications for Liz Moore Destination Weddings. She enjoys writing about all things wedding, travel, and fashion. Notably, she has a BA in Communications and currently located in Sydney, Australia.